Hexacube @ Changi Former AIA Building | Singapore Commercial Property Review
FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL NEW LAUNCH – HEXACUBE
Hexacube @ Changi, which is the former AIA Building, is a freehold commercial property featuring 5 storey tall, situated at 160 Changi Road, District 14 of Singapore. This commercial property has of a total 73 units of commercial offices, shops and restaurants with estimated TOP date in the June 2017.
This location is probably the only commercial building along Changi Road with a posh drop off point. It will be the Iconic & noticeable development along Changi Road with a good shop frontage as it enjoys heavy human traffic from people & office workers with the bus stop just less than 50m away. This extravagant development is so conveniently located such that just a mere 300m stroll brings one to Eunos MRT, eateries & amenities are all within walking distance.
The common areas of Hexacube is tastefully designed with landscaping, that, a neat corporate image leaves a deep impression for clients & Office co-workers. The DP Architect emphazises much on both the interior & exterior create a work, relax and play lifestyle with that perfect balance in life.
Each unit poses a ceiling height of ~5m with full glass windows that makes the office bright and with good ventilation. The furniture decking option of the standard units provision the flexibility & optimization of a layout that fits your business requirement, striking a good balance between an elegant work lifestyle and an office corporate image. The conducive workplace of this development will benefit the office colleagues to live and work comfortably.
As you may be aware that Hexacube is of close proximity to the future Paya Lebar Commercial Hub and the upcoming Public Plaza, which is next to the Paya Lebar MRT station, will be bustling with all the hype of activities surrounding it and Hexacube set to benefit from it as well.
This Commercial Development is conveniently located where Pan Island Expressway (PIE), East Coast Parkway (ECP), Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) are well connected. Customers or Office Co-workers who make use of public transport to reach Hexacube are accessible via bus stop, which is a stone’s throw away and also via Eunos MRT and Paya Lebar MRT.
Project Name: HEXACUBE
Developer: Wealth Development Pte Ltd, a wholly owned company by Lian Beng Group.
Description: Commercial Development with shops, offices and restaurant
Architect : DP Architect
Address: 160 Changi Road Singapore, Singapore 419728
Total Units: 73
Site Area : 1669.8 sqm or 17,967 sqft
Plot Ratio : 3.0
Expected TOP: estimated June 2017
Unit Mix: Shops, Restaurants, Offices
No. Of Lifts : 2
No. Of Carpark Lots : 24 regular lots (include 10 Mechanical Carpark), 2 loading bays and 1 handicapped lot
Floor to Floor Height
Basement 1 Retail: 2.3m – 3.8m (approximate)
Level 1 Retail : Level 1 2.35m – 4.7m (approximate)
Level 2 Retail : 2.6m – 4.1m (approximate)
Level 3 to 5 Office : 5m (Approximate)
Common Area Facilities
1) Carpark at Basement 2
2) Loading and Unloading Bay
4) Courtyard Garden at Level 3
|Renowned Schools||Nearby MRT Stations||Other Amenities|
Why You Should Invest in Hexacube @ Changi
1. Freehold Commercial Development in Singapore is of scarcity & in great demand now.
2. Shortage of Supply of Offices in Singapore. Singapore’s office rents are expected to surge at the end of 2014, according to the biggest office trust in Asia outside Japan. Given that the supply is going to be very limited in the next three years, the demand will pent up quite sharply at the tail end of 2014.
3. Well-connected via major expressways such as Pan Island Expressway (PIE), East Coast Parkway (ECP), Nicoll Highway & Kallang Expressway (KPE).
4. Hexacube is a mere walking distance of 300m to Eunos MRT, and ~ 8mins walk to Paya Lebar MRT.
5. No Seller stamp duty (SSD) & no Additional Buyer Stamp Duty (ABSD).
6. Freehold commercial shops and offices are of RARE commodities.
7. Good frontage along Changi Road.
8. Hexacube will be built by reowned developer, which is Lian Beng Group.
9. Minutes to Changi Airport, Central Business District (CBD)
10. Hexacube price attractively priced to sell, low quantum with VVIP Preview Discount.
11. Near to reputable schools.