Vision Exchange @ Jurong Venture Avenue| Singapore Commercial Property Launch
Vision Exchange @ Jurong Gateway
The proposed 25-storey commercial building is strategically located in 2 Venture Avenue, close to Jurong Lake District. As mention in the Draft Master Plan 2013, Jurong Lake District will be massively developed to be the WEST Regional Center.
Attractive Office Location
The distinctive office development is located within the Jurong Gateway commercial precinct. More than 3,000 multinational and global business companies clustered in the adjacent International Business Park (IBP), as well as the Jurong and Tuas Industrial Estate. Several government agencies will also relocate their offices to Jurong Lake District in future to build up a critical mass of offices in the up-and-coming commercial centre. (edited source from URA)
Being an MRT Interchange, the close-by Jurong East MRT will supply you with easy right of entry to nearly anywhere in Singapore. Furthermore, with AYE and PIE expressways being within a minute’s drive, departing to any part of the island will be extremely easy and convenient.
However, having said that, all this is perched to change with the brand new Jurong Lake District / Jurong Gateway development. The idea of development of these areas actually has its roots way back in 1991, as part of the 1991 concept plan reconsideration but was mooted during then. In our URA Masterplan 2008, this concept was presented out once again with the government’s effort in adopting a long-term strategy to decentralise commercial activities in the Central Business District (CBD) to outside the city centre and also bringing jobs closer to homes would greatly decrease travelling into the city, in turn reducing both peak-hour congestion as well as vehicular emissions. Decentralisation would as well tender businesses alternative and more reasonably priced business locations.
Jurong Gateway is easily accessible via Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE). It takes only a 20-minute drive or train ride to the city centre and the second link to Malaysia. A place for work, play and live, where comprehensive pedestrian and cycling network are planned for the area, pedestrians and cyclists will enjoy seamless connection in all-weather conditions within Jurong Gateway – including the commute between the future development, and Jurong East MRT Interchange Station and bus interchange.(source URA)
Vibrant Activity Hub
Workers can enjoy a wide choice of amenities in Jurong East Town Centre, JCube shopping mall, IMM and two upcoming developments – Jem and Westgate, next to Jurong East MRT Interchange Station. A new hotel development along Jurong Town Hall Road and a private residential development near Jurong East MRT Interchange Station will also be completed in a few years’ time..
More Information on Vision Exchange
SIM LIAN JV (VISION) PTE LTD
Property Description :
Proposed 25-storey Office Tower with Retail Podium at Venture Avenue
Master Plan Zoning :
99 – years leasehold from 10 June 2013
Development Type :
640 Office units, 47 Restaurants & 53 Medical Suites
Est. Preview Date :
Mid Feb 2014
Est. Launch Date :
Late Feb to early Mar 2014
Expected T.O.P. Date :
31 December 2018
Expected Legal Completion Date :
31 December 2021
Site Area :
pprox. 124,097.08 sqft or 11,528.9 sqm
Total Sellable Area :
Approx. 500,000 sq ft
1st storey : 49 units ( 25 Restaurants, 24 Medical Clinics)
2nd storey / 3rd storey : 51 units ( 22 Restaurants, 29 Medical Clinics)
3rd / 4th storey : Carparking provision – 304 lots
5th storey : Facilities/Landscaping deck
6th storey to 25th storey : 640 units (32 office units per storey)
Unit Size Range for Restaurant : 29 to 96 sqm
Unit Size Range for (subject to survey) Medical Clinic : 17 to 109 sqm
Unit Size Range for Office : 41 to 158 sqm
Floor Loading : 10 kN/m2
Floor To Floor Ceiling Height for 1st storey : 6.95m
Floor To Floor Ceiling Height for 2nd storey : 5.0m
Floor To Floor Ceiling Height for 6th to 24th storey : 4.5m
Floor To Floor Ceiling Height for 25th storey : 6.0m
Lift Facilties :
Passenger lifts: 12 (5 Low Rise Lifts & 5 High Rise Lifts) – Office Tower
2 Service Lifts
Loading Facilities :
Toilet Provision :
Common toilets on all levels
Aircondition System :
Car Park Lots :
304 lots + 3 Handicapped Lots (estimated)
Why You Should Invest in Vision Exchange @ Jurong Gateway
1. Rare Chance to own an office space at Jurong Gateway.
2.Premium Office Development integrated with medical clinics and F&B podium.
3. No Seller Stamp Duty OR Additional Buyer Stamp Duty.
4. It is located within Jurong Gateway, which is the major Commercial Hub in the West Region.
5. Minutes walk to Jurong East MRT Interchange (East-West Line, North-South Line & upcoming Jurong Region Line)
6. Only 3 stations away from Buona Vista MRT interchange (East-West Line & Circle Line)
7. 8 stations from Outram Part MRT Interchange (East-West Line & North-East Line)
8. Excellent Connectivity via Pan Isalnd Expressway (PIE) & Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
9. It is only approximate 13 minutes drive from the Central Business District (CBD)
10. Seamless connection via Elevated pedestrian Network plan within Jurong Lake District.
11. Limited supply of Strata-Titled Offices, Medical Clinics & Retail Units.
12. It is close to Health Care facilities such as futureNg Teng Fong General Hospital & Jurong Community Hospital.
13. Minutes to JEM, Big Box, Westgate, JCube, IMM, BAnks – DBS, UOB, Standard Chartered, Citibank
14. CPF Jurong Building, Jurong Regional Library, upcoming Hotel by Genting Group, Jurong Country Club and Golf Course.
15. Near to Educational Interest like the future World Class Science Centre.
16. Near to future Lakeside Village.
Call 6100 3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for ebrochures on floorplans.